Simple and convenient! Providing strong support for pension lump-sum withdrawal payments
- No need for a handwritten application! You can simply create the Lump sum withdrawal payment application form for pension yourself.
- The refund application for withholding tax deducted at the time of the lump sum withdrawal payment application form should be left to the “Income tax refund application agency center”.
How to proceed
- 1.Register to use the service and fill in all fields.
- 2.After registration is completed, print out the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment Claim Form.
- 3.Sign the claim form and the power of attorney.
- 4.Prepare and confirm the attached documents.
- 5.Send the form to the Japan Pension Service. (A letter of attorney is also enclosed).
Japan Pension Service (Foreign Business Group)
3-5-24,Takaido-Nishi,Suginami-Ku,Tokyo 168-8505 JAPAN
- 6.After sending the form, click the "Send" button to complete sending.
- ※※※Your procedure is now complete and all you have to do is wait. ※※※
7.4 to 5 months later, Japan Pension Service will transfer the lump-sum withdrawal payment to your account.
At the same time, the Japan Pension Service will send a notice of payment decision to “Nenkin Go”.
You can download the notice from My Page.
- 8. “Nenkin Go” will process your income tax refund.
- 9.1 to 2 months later, the tax office will remit the refund.
- 10.We will send you the refund minus a handling fee (JPY in Japan, USD out of Japan).
- If you have any questions about the procedures, please ask in “Contact Us” on My Page.
*** For those who have the original Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment Notice and wish to request an income tax refund ***
If you have already received the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment, we can file a tax refund for you, but an additional fee will be charged as follows
Refund filing fee: 9,800JPY
Additional work fee: 3,000JPY
- [ The procedure is as follows ]
- (1) Register for use with Nenkin Go and prepare a Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment claim form
- (2) Print out only the Power of Attorney page (page 3) and fill in the date and signature
- (3) Send the original Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment Notice for National Pension and Employees' Pension Insurance and the Power of Attorney to the "Income tax refund application center" by EMS.
- (These two documents are required. We will notify the tax administrator and file a tax refund application using the registration information.)
「Income tax refund application center」
Kobayashi buil 1F, Ikebukuro 2-77-2
Toshima-ku Tokyo, 171-0014 JAPAN
- Enables one-stop performance of lump-sum withdrawal payment proceedings and income tax refund applications
- The system takes you through the procedures step by step, so you can simply create the lump-sum withdrawal payment application form and prepare the necessary documentation
- Through automation of the system and e-application, the time previously required for document creation and posting has been greatly cut! Your payment can also be made in a speedy way
- 4.Low price
- Cost has been greatly cut with thorough labor-saving! The various functions in the application procedures can be used free of charge. The charges for the income tax refund application agency service can be achieved at low prices compared to other companies (from our investigation)
- 5.Peace of mind
- The “Income tax refund application agency center” is managed by tax accountants who are professional in tax matters, so you can use it with peace of mind.
Let’s try a simulation to see how much your lump sum withdrawal payment shall be!
User registration is free of charge
※Each function, such as user registration and lump sum withdrawal payment application form printing,can be used free of charge.
Income tax refund application agency fee
※The refund application agency fee does not need to be paid in advance. We shall deduct the agency fee from the refund before remitting it
※Separate remittance commission of 2,000 yen (Bank remittance commission 1,000 yen + Overseas intermediary bank commission 1,000 yen) shall be deducted.
When transferring to a Japanese domestic bank, a commission of 229 yen shall be deducted